Frequently asked questions
Is a primary producer eligible for Business Wellness Coaching?
- are involved in the operation of a primary production enterprise in Southern Queensland that has a substantial commercial purpose
- employ fewer than 20 full time equivalent employees (you may have more than 20 part time employees)
- have an annual turnover of under $10 million
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have headquarters located within Southern Queensland
- have owners who are not insolvent or an undischarged bankrupt
- have your farm business as your primary income source (i.e. 50% or more of your total income).
- you must have a recent record of your farm business being your primary income source, and
- your farm business must have the potential to be your primary income source in the future (as determined by your Business Wellness Coach or Financial Counsellor).