FREE, IMPARTIAL AND CONFIDENTIAL FINANCIAL COUNSELLING
- experiencing or at risk of financial hardship
- located in the Southern Queensland area.
- understand your financial position and viability of your farm or business
- identify your financial options (including government assistance available)
- make informed decisions
- apply for the Farm Household Allowance
- communicate effectively with financiers, creditors and landlords
- move forward with a plan for a better future.
Find out what planning and support services we can offer to help your farm business.
Find out what planning and support services we can offer to help your business.
Find out how we can improve the resilience of your livestock farm business.
Find out how we can help your farm business recover from flooding.
Find out if you’re eligible and how to apply for the drought funding.
Find out if your small business is eligible and how to apply for the grant.
OUR SERVICE AREA – SOUTHERN QUEENSLAND
We help primary producers and small businesses located in the following Southern Queensland Local Government areas.
- Central Highlands
- Fraser Coast
- Gold Coast
- Lockyer Valley
- Moreton Bay
- North Burnett
- Scenic Rim
- South Burnett
- Southern Downs
- Sunshine Coast
- Western Downs
If you live outside Southern Queensland, visit the national Rural Financial Counselling Network website to connect with your local RFCS provider.
RFCS SOUTHERN QUEENSLAND
Funded by the Australian Government and Queensland Government
Member of the national RFCS Network