RURAL FINANCIAL COUNSELLING SERVICE SQ (RFCS SQ)
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST INVITED
RFCS SQ are inviting applications from people interested in joining the Board.
Board members are expected to contribute to the effective governance of Rural Solutions Qld and the RFCS SQ and a vacancy currently exists for a person who resides within the service area of the RFCS – Southern Queensland and who has skills and experience in the following areas:
- corporate governance of a not-for-profit incorporated entity
- primary production current or recent experience
- understanding of rural and remote issues
- preference will be given to applicants who reside in the RFCS – Southern Queensland service area.
- Local government experience (Desirable but not essential)
For application details contact 07 46225500 or email email@example.com.
Applications close Monday 6th September, 2021
(Supported by the Australian and Queensland Government)